Thank you, Roxy, for passing along this lovely award. In keeping with the spirit of it, I am happy to follow the “rules”: Link it back to the presenter (Roxy at Woman of Essence), pass it on to 3 other bloggers, and compose a list of 10 happy things. So here goes…
I find happiness in the following:
1. My children’s happiness.
2. Time to express my creativity.
3. Communicating with so many interesting people of diverse interests and points of view on the Blogosphere.
4. A GOOD cup of coffee, especially in the morning.
5. Spending time in my favourite metaphysical bookstore.
6. Reading – historical fiction, poetry, esoteric non-fiction.
7. Beautiful, shiny things – particularly crystals and exotic-looking jewellery (I’m a bit of a magpie).
8. Casual get-togethers with friends.
9. Watching feel-good movies – romantic comedies, dramatic period pieces with happy endings.
10. Creating and enjoying delicious vegetarian meals.
The 3 bloggers I would like to award this to are:
Sir Thomas (aka Winters Reaper) at Destinations Unknown
Em at Emerging from the Fire
Lisa at Schererart